Finding a reliable real estate agent can be tough, especially when you are moving to a new location and have to search for an apartment. Wasaga Beach is a wonderful location in Ontario and the real estate market is at its peak now. If you are looking to get in touch with a real estate in Wasaga Beach, here are a few things that you should keep in mind:
1. See if they are licensed
There are lots of fake real estate agents that are only there to lay a honey-trap around you with attractive photos of apartments that are not even under their control. It will be wise not to work with them. So, make sure that the real estate agents you shortlist are all licensed. You can also check their website to see if they are.
2. Do a background check with previous clients
Most of the real estate agents boast of having a huge client base. If that is true then you will find lots of contacts who will be ready to give you feedback about the experience of working with the respective real estate agent. Approach the agent only if you are satisfied with the feedback. Remember that there will be a lot of money involved. So, several background checks will have to be done before you finally select one agent.
3. Experience of the agent
In any industry, experience plays a massive role in the type of service that you get. The same is in the case of the real estate industry. If you are searching for a reliable real estate in Wasaga Beach, try to get in touch with someone who has been in this industry for a long time. It will be an absolute bonus if you can find an agent who has years of experience in the real estate market in Wasaga Beach.
4. Check the listing of the agent online
Almost all the real estate agents are getting listed according to their performance on real estate websites. It is like a report card that shows how good a real estate agent has worked in the previous year and according to that, the rank will be decided. The rank is also decided according to the reviews and feedbacks of the clients. You can check these listings to find out the most popular real estate agent in Wasaga Beach. Honestly, this is the easiest and the fastest way to find the best real estate agent in this location.
Top real estate agents in Wasaga Beach
There are numerous real estate agents in Wasaga Beach that you fully trust. They have been tried and tested by hundreds of satisfied clients. So, here are the names of the top 5 real estate agents that you can work with:
1. Mark Ruttan, People Team – the agency that makes buying and selling of properties in Wasaga Beach a piece of cake for everyone, this agent will take care of all your real estate needs once you contact them.
2. Royal LePage, The Kore Team – Locations North – serving mainly in the central part of Wasaga Beach and also the surrounding areas, this real estate agent is very honest with their dealings. You will be totally satisfied with their professional approach that is transparent at every stage.
3. Jessica Hamilton – Signature Sold Team – a real estate team with some of the most qualified and experienced real estate agents, you can be assured that the house you want to buy will be the house of your dreams. All the paperwork and documentation will be taken care of by the team.
4. Wayne Shields – Re/Max Wasaga Beach Inc. Brokerage – one of the few real estate agents that will show houses that are tailor-made for you. Working with this agent is like working with your best friend.
5. Wanda Cummings – Royal LePage Trinity Realty Brokerage – a very popular name in the real estate market in Wasaga Beach, this agent has all the qualities of being the leader of the real estate agents.
So, there you have it. There are the best tips to hire a good real estate agent and the top agents to work with in Wasaga Beach. Things cannot get much easier than this if you are looking to contact a reliable real estate agent.